24-hour Assisted Living
This program is designed for individuals that need assistance or supervision in every day tasks. Our maximum client to staff ratio is 2:1.
This program is for individuals that can handle everyday tasks with little or no assistance. Clients will have their own apartment.
ILSS Inc. encourages residents to work towards community-based employment. Our residents also attend workshops to help bring them up to speed to work in the community.
What We Offer
- Off-site substance abuse programs
- Cognitive therapy
- Vocational development
- Group activities
- Transportation available
- Family/client centered treatment
- Transitional living
- Neuro-behavioral rehab
- Community re-entry support
- Long & short term care
- Independent, semi-independent, and 24 hour care
- Progressive independence by design
Our Facility Provides:
- Furnished one- or two-bedroom lodging
- Washer and dryer
- TV with basic cable
- Telephone with unlimited local service
- Essential kitchen utensils